Yeh I thought bama should have got Number 1. lloks like auburn is gone. Florida/Texas Would be a hell of a nat title game. Florida looked crazy scary "Kinda like a poster of Ving raymes in nipple clamps" against lsu.
1. Texas
2. Alabama
3. Penn St.
4. Oklahoma
5. Florida
6. USC
7. Texas Tech
8. Oklahoma State
9. BYU
10 Georgia
11 Missouri
12 Ohio State
13 LSU
14 Utah
15 Boise St.
16 Kansas
17 Va Tech
18 North Carolina
19 South Florida
20 Michigan St.
21 Wake Forest
22 Vanderbilt
23 Pittsburgh
24 Ball St.
25 California
Figured Bama would be number 1. Guess the voters like Mack Brown more than little Nicky. He's still the Bama coach isnt he? Hasnt ran off in the middle of the night has he?
Yeh I thought bama should have got Number 1. lloks like auburn is gone. Florida/Texas Would be a hell of a nat title game. Florida looked crazy scary "Kinda like a poster of Ving raymes in nipple clamps" against lsu.
GO VOLS
Florida played well, but like I have said all along, LSU isn't that good I've known that since they played Auburn. If AU can hang 21 on ya, your D has major problems. By looking at the box score of that LSU/AU game you can see that those two teams are pretty much on the same level, the only difference is LSU can run it a little better.
If Alabama shows up, they will smoke anyone in the west. Hopefully UF can make it through the East because I would love to see that match up in the SEC title game.
I'll take Florida or Alabama against any Big XII team.
Texas and Alabama would be an "old school" championship for me. To me, that would be a perfect college football match-up since I am an old southwest conference fan along with the sec and Notre Dame
not really a bama or penn state fan but its nice to see them in title contention again
LIFE IS A SPORT
Texas beat the number 1 team and looked very good doing it. That's why they jumped Alabama.
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
yeah, and Alabama survived a not-so-great Kentucky team. A good UK team, but not top 5.
This season is playing out nicely.. everything is up in the air this year, and that makes college football so fun to watch.
I think Bama should be #1 as well. First game of the year, they come out and thump Clemson who at the time everyone thought was a top 10 team. Then, they also smashed UGA when they were #1. All Texas has really beaten was Oklahoma and they didnt thump em like Bama did their 2 big wins. Also, very glad to see UF back in the top 5.
"Why so serious?"
uga was not #1
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Bookmarks